Monday, January 10, 2011

Think Burns

Have you seen this billboard?


What exactly is the point of it? I thought I knew what Jesus was. I didn't need to fill in the blanks, but here's seven I'm fairly sure the sponsors weren't thinking of, and probably SHOULD HAVE.

7. Jesus is... up for election, and the incumbent was so bad, you're about to make a write-in entry


6. Jesus is...in the back, making minimum wage.


5. Jesus is...waiting for you to finish him off.


4. Jesus is...formally undecideable.


3. Jesus is...a blank check?


2. Jesus is in fact, fairly characterizeable. To suggest he is what you say he is constitutes total insult to his name.


I'm kidding. Here's a truly Christlike legacy:


The truth is cold and hard and it never has feelings:

1. Jesus is...not here


np: Sonic Youth- Unwind

No comments: